Flexible Staffing Hiring & Management Strategy
Talentsis defines IT Contract Staffing as the hiring of IT professionals on a contractual basis over a specified duration.
IT Contract Staffing is a popular choice of employment amongst our clients in the IT, ICT and Technology space because these companies tend to hire potential candidates on projects basis (i.e. months to years) and usually any continuation of employment will be subjected to company’s discretion as well as individual’s performance. This form of employment allows flexibility and rotation for an individual to work in different organisations and IT projects and for an organisation to have the option to convert a good performing employee during / right after the contract.
The hiring of full-time employees can be taxing for internal Talent Acquisition or HR Teams as Singapore is generally a labour-tight market. We are constantly competing for IT / Tech talents with our competitors. Many companies have turned to contract staffing employment for a faster time around time to fill the roles due to critical project timelines as onboarding a permanent employee will usually take months.
Our clientele are organizations from most industry sectors, which include:-
1. Financial Institutions
2. Banking & Finance
3. FinTech Companies
4. Technology Start-ups
5. E-commerce Companies
8. Manufacturing & Engineering
Our clients choose Talentsis as their #1 Preferred Choice for IT Contract Staffing due to the following reasons : –
1. Upcoming large-scale projects that require additional manpower
2. A shortage of internal resources to undertake the assignment
3. No approved headcounts to hire permanent employees
4. Difficulties to source for suitable candidates and resulting in delay of projects
5. Preference to outsource the hiring and management of staff function to an external party
Talentsis’s IT Contract Staffing processes are as follows: –
1. Our client to appoint Talentsis as the IT staffing partner
2. Talentsis will source or client to refer suitable IT professionals to be hired
3. Talentsis will offer employment to the identified IT professionals and arrange for the necessary work passes where required
4. Talentsis’s IT employee to commence work at client’s designation office and to undertake agreed project(s) as communicated during interview(s)
5. Talentsis will provide comprehensive staff management including on-boarding activities, payroll processing, leave administration, claims administration, resignation and termination, and other matters during the contractual duration
Advantages in engaging Talentsis’s IT contract staffing services are as follows: –
1. Talentsis will source and deploy suitable candidate(s) or alternatively, our client can choose to refer candidate(s) to be parked under our payroll
2. Talentsis will undertake the full responsibility of managing IT contract staff, including on-boarding activities, payroll processing, leave administration, time sheets submission, claims administration, resignation and termination, and other staff matters
3. In the event of staff’s resignation or termination, Talentsis will find a suitable replacement candidate
4. Talentsis will be fully responsible for work pass application (for the hiring of foreign staff)
5. Talentsis will offer comprehensive medical and health insurance benefits as well as value-added and cost-effective services
Talentsis strongly believes in driving business excellence and delivering quality services. We are processes / procedures driven and will ensure consistency in delivery of our services. We also believe in taking good care of our employees as people are key to all businesses. Our consultants are IT savvy and as a result, we can fully understand our clients’ hiring requirements as well as engaging in a discussion.
For more information about our services, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org